Tip #1. Promote a unique product to get better results.
Promoting a product which is already being sold by hundreds or affiliates will not give you the same results as if you have a unique proposition. A different product that only some affiliates distribute. That kind of program is a little bit difficult to find because it’s not in the interest of the merchant to take action in the short term.
Tip #2. Powerful affiliates tools.
When you are ready to promote, you might be lost if you are new to affiliates marketing. Actually, most of the beginners take months to make their first sale, because the merchant doesn’t help them in their hard work. So be sure to find a powerful and clear affiliates resource section. That will skyrocket your chances of success. Also, a good communication with the merchant is difficult to find, but it’s a must.
Try to look for these resources, or some of them.
Tip #3. Example of effective resources:
* Brandable ebooks to give away or sell at a little price with your own affiliate ID links to generate leads… and sales.
* Sales letters provided.
* Templates of the emails to send to your list(s), pre-writen email or even better.
* Free promotional tips provided, to make money without spending thousands at first (a must for beginners)
* Advices and tips for paid promotional techniques (don’t loose all your money in something that don’t bring results).
* Redirect links through your own website. For example: www.yoursite.com/theaffiliatesite/
Tip #4. Good Tracking software.
It’s a very important part. You must be able to monitor almost everything in your resources section:
you must have the ability to track your sales, how many visitors came to your site and to the merchant site, by which page they enter to the merchant site(here is the importance of the redirect links).
You must have the ability to view your payment history, and also how many people signed up underneath you if it is a two tiers affiliate program.
Tip #5. Cookies plus IP addresses.
Today, it’s a common practice by Internet users to clear their cookies daily or weekly. So if you put money into PPC or any other paid advertising to obtain a customer, you do not want to see another affiliate get the commission you should have received. So try to choose an affiliate program with a tracking software which take also the IP address of your future customer. By the way, recurring commissions are a must.
Finally, try to look for associate programs with generous compensation plan, and give a preference to the two tiers affiliates programs because you will be paid on two levels. Good promotion, and enjoy your affiliate life.
Get blog assistant that works hard for you
Affiliate Marketing Related Blogs
- Many Different Ways That The Web Helps Home-Based Business Entrepreneurs Become Successful In The World Today | Hosting Reviews
- New Government Site Puts Financial Information in One Place | The Bankruptcy Blog
- Get A Good CV And You Will Be Closer To A Better Job | Student Loans and Finance
- Screencast Series On Creating Your Own Website: Part 4 – Hosting Your Website | Smny.NET
- You Are A Father â€“ Get Three Important Advices On Custody! « Power to the People